Extending almost 180 km. From north to south, largely is within the Huascaran National Park .The cordillera Blanca has a total 663 glaciers 30 of them at 6,000m. Include Huascaran 6,768m.
The highest peak in the Peruvian Andes. It has 269 lakes and 41 rivers are important hydrological resource.
The trekking in the Cordillera Blanca is incredible trails impressive mountains, lakes, waterfalls, scenery and beautiful valleys and cross passes reaching 4,700m. The best of the flora and fauna.
Including in our service :
• Mountain Guide trek/ climb
• Cook ,Porter
• Bipersonal tent , kitchen tent , dinning room tent with table and chairs,toilet tent
• Complete food during the expeditions and snacks
• Donkey and donkey driver
• Acclimatization day
• Mini van for start and finish of expeditions
• First aid kit
• Huascaran national park entrance fees
Does not include in our service:
• Bus Lima – Huaraz – Lima
• Hotel in Huaraz
• Personal equipment for trek / climb
• Food in Huaraz
Our itinerary is from Huaraz to Huaraz if you need itinerary from Lima let me know please.